What is organic farming?
It is a production system that pursues food of the highest quality.
- Respecting the environment.
- Maintaining soil fertility.
- Optimal use of resources.
- No synthetic chemicals.
Why is it interesting for the producer?
Organic farming numerous advantages make it very tempting to the producer:
- It offers both consumers and himself a high and healthy standard.
- Live and work in a more balanced and pollution-free enviroment, without toxic agents or depletion of natural resources, ensuring its use now and in the future.
- Meet the growing and unstoppable demand for organic products in both the immediate closer markets and throughout the globe, since they are usually more valued and better paid than conventional products.
Why is it interesting for the consumer?
The advantages to buying organic products are:
- Make sure you’re getting healthier, more nutritious and more satisfying products for their organoleptic qualities.
- Contributing with their purchase to promote production systems that help keep this world as a friendlier, more beautiful and above all livable place.