The biological or organic farming is a distinct method of food production. It has to be regulated at all the stages of production, processing and commercialization, to ensure transparency.
C.R.A.E.GA. is the responsible body for inspection and certification of organic production in Galicia, Spain, pursuant to the EU regulation.
CRAEGA Accredited by ENAC Nº 78 / C – PR152.
PRODUCTS TO BE CERTIFIED:
- Agricultural products, whether live or unprocessed:
- Unprocessed vegetable products
- Live animals or unprocessed animal products
- Aquaculture products and algae *.
- Transformed agricultural products dedicated to human consumption
- Transformed agricultural products dedicated to animal feed
- Vegetative reproduction material and seeds for cultivation
Products marked with * are not covered by the ENAC accreditation.